[PD] sssad and different $0 after shutdown

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Feb 11 17:36:07 CET 2011

Hi all,
I'm having a problem with sssad, I'm probably missing something.

So, I have my object let's say a [my.chorus]. I create several instances of
it in a parent patch.
[my.chorus] has its [sssad $0.my.parameter] which happily talk to the global
receiver.

Preset saving and loading with [sssad/presetstore] works like a charm, the
problem is that when I shutdown my laptop and restart the $0 of each
[chorus] has changed.
Therefore presets do not work annymore and become useless.

What am I missing?
I feel it's going to be something obvious...

thanks,

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net