[PD] FLOSS book Lists chapter

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Fri Feb 11 19:30:16 CET 2011

HC: I don't think the Booki pages are meant to be used yet. Proper URL
would be:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/PureData/Lists

To Adam and Aco: will the old stuff get synched/transferred to the new
Booki pages at some point? Will the URL of the Pd FLOSS Manual change to
the Booki one? Also, my login for the old pages doesn't work on the new
Booki pages, nor am I notified of changes to the new Booki based
chapters. Please clarify.

Best,
Derek

--