[PD] [GEM] pix_film mjpeg crash

Bastiaan van den Berg buzz at spacedout.nl
Sun Feb 13 23:41:14 CET 2011

Oh what I actually wanted to say, are you sure your libquicktime actually
supports mjpeg?

I am on Gentoo linux here, and my libquicktime is compiled as following :

"X aac alsa dv encode ffmpeg gtk jpeg mmx opengl png schroedinger vorbis
x264 -doc -lame"

(which basically means I get everything inside beside the documentation
(which is mirrored online mostly anyway) and the MP3 encoding support (but I
hardly ever use audio in video material))

Unfortunately, I have no clue if Ubuntu has anything similar to this, maybe
different versions you can pick from the repository?

--
buZz
http://puikheid.nl/