[PD] pdp_vloopback ?

Jack jack at rybn.org
Mon Feb 14 00:40:34 CET 2011

Le samedi 12 février 2011 à 13:51 -0200, Daniel Roviriego a écrit :
> Hi all!
>
> v4l2loopback is working pretty nice! thanks for the awesome work,
> Iohannes! I did suceed with the "v4l2sink" element (st-launch
> videotestsrc ! ffmpegcolorspace ! v4l2sink device=/dev/videox)  .Now,
> the doubts:
>
> . Which apps you know can already write to v4l2 devices ?
All applications using gstreamer and v4l2sink ?
You can find some application using gstreamer here :
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/apps/
> . What's the name of the gem object for the v4l2loopback ?
There is no such object in GEM but in pdgst. And the name of this object
is [v4l2sink].
> I 'm using pd-extended from yesterday auto-build (GEM: ver: 0.93.SVN
> rev3703 GEM: compiled: Feb 11 2011) and get no valid object for
> "recordV4L2" .
For example, you can use [pix_video] with [pix_writer] or [pix_write] or
[pix_record]. But what do you want to do exactly ?
Don't know if this helps you ?
++

Jack