[PD] Sigmund~ and tracks.

J bz jbeezez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 21:34:49 CET 2011

Hey William,

Ho hum...,

Cheers for having a look though.

I'm not completely clear about the continuation flags?  I can see from the
help file that they're there but what do they mean?

Perhaps this should be a new thread but why does sigmund have a frequency
range of 100,000hz, and what would be a decent useable range from practical
experience?

Regards,

Julian