[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 Lucid - Audio Settings / Delay - not working!

Ingo Scherzinger ingo at miamiwave.com
Wed Feb 16 12:12:58 CET 2011

Hi,

I just wanted to change the delay in the audio settings for a higher latency
to avoid glitches and dropouts in my current patch.
Unfortunately there is no effect when I change the delay time.

Even setting it to 100 or 300 ms results in 0 delay (+ the usual os delay,
of course)!

I am using the first release version of 0.42.5 on Lucid with oss.

Does anybody know if there was a bug about the audio settings in that
version?

Everything is working as expected on windows xp with (probably) the same
version as well as with the 0.43 version on windows.
(I havn't tested 0.43 on Linux, yet)

Ingo