[PD] Sigmund~ and tracks.

J bz jbeezez at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 22:03:58 CET 2011

Hey William,

Appreciate the involvement...

Unfortunately I'm on W7 atm.  My main patch uses the MSD lib and after what
I thought was a trivial problem with using it in Puredyne (my regular
distro), last Nov, MSD is still not working for me.  Fortunately I bought a
2nd hand lappy with W7 on it early Dec, so have been working in that since.
The instrumentalist is a Mac guy but that doesn't help me prepare the piece.

So yeah, a long way round of asking do you have a windows version?

Funnily enough I was nosy'ing around your site a couple of months ago and
d/l'd the timbre ID lib for further research.  Looks well good:)

Best wishes,

Julian