[PD] FLOSS book Lists chapter

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Feb 17 11:43:45 CET 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 09:36:52PM +0000, Andy Farnell wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 15:44:02 -0500 (EST)
> > Is RjDj using ZenGarden, or LibPd, or both ?
>
> Actually neither right now, tis Miller Vanilla with a little extra
> goodness by Amaury Hazan and Paul Brossier to make it work on those
> nasty iThings. Though what we call RjDj as a product rather than
> software base is now in its adolescence and may assume new forms
> with ZenGarden and/or LibPd and/or other frameworks AFAIK.
> You need to ask Martin Roth who is now in the captains seat
> for technology there.

IIRC the latest version of the RjDj app is not yet using libpd, but for the
"Inception" movie tie-in app, which uses Pd/RjDj inside as well, the team has
already made the switch to libpd, which is planned for future RjDj apps as
well.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__