[PD] GEM - edge blending and polygon smooth

rainer _ jepoxy at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 23:10:08 CET 2011

hi peter,

great!!! please let me know when you are finished with this toolkit - and yes, probably we could talk german also :)

basic softedging with alphablending was not the problem in GEM  - at least i stumbeld over the polygon/imagewarping/texturing problem. as i said - i´m not that much into gl coding. i wonder why there is no such basic object like "mesh" in GEM (i know there is mesh_square and ripple)

i have to say, vvvv is much more advanced in this case.

cheers,

rainer