[PD] tracking multiblob with constant ID

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 15:18:30 CET 2011

Hey Jack,

I use versions of this object [tracks] for my stuff:
http://www.jaimeoliver.pe/archives/741

I know William is working on a new object for this same purpose and in doing
so he caught a bug in mine and several opportunities for optimization. The
object should be working however. Let me know if it does for you. Otherwise
I'll give you my more primitive version called [best_match]

We're working to get a more definite solution. This is a kind of object that
i think wold be of general use for pd users.
So, I imagine other people have done similar objects???

In any case, use it, but hopefully, we'll have something more stable in the
near future.

best,

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 8:07 AM, Jack <jack at rybn.org> wrote:

> Do you know if there is an external to track multiblob with a constant
> ID (the ID doesn't change in the time when two or more blobs move).
> For example, with [pix_multiblob], the ID of the blob is given by its
> position relative to the lower left corner (or i'm wrong), so it is not
> good for my application.
> Thanx.
> ++
>
> Jack