[PD] FLOSS book Lists chapter

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 19:46:55 CET 2011

I noticed this too.

Miller is quite fond of using it in "Theory and Techniques".

I do from time to time, but only if the connection
is a leftmost or rightmost control/message connection.

For certain kinds of patch, where you mostly have
audio DSP runnimg down the page, and occasional
parameterisation by number or recieve boxes to the
sides, having them hoizontal makes for a kind of
nice clarity, audio vertical, messages horizontal.

But break the rule rather than do anything ambiguous.

--
Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>