[PD] FLOSS book Lists chapter

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Feb 21 23:51:07 CET 2011

On Feb 19, 2011, at 9:50 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> [...]

http://cycling74.com/docs/max5/refpages/max-ref/logand.html
The patch on the right side would be clearer if the patch cords were
straight lines, rather than having little corners near the inlet/
outlets.  To my eye, the horizontal cords merge with the horizontal
lines of the object boxes.

http://cycling74.com/docs/max5/refpages/max-ref/accum.html
The feedback on the right side is the only time I think its good.  The
left side, the cords start to less readable since they are only
horizontal.  The direction of the cords to [2( and [4( does not point
towards its destintation, but instead towards off screen.

http://cycling74.com/docs/max5/refpages/max-ref/atan.html
Again, the cords don't point towards their destintations.  That means
you're eye has to trace the line to see where it goes rather than skim
it.