[PD] pd-kinect-skeleton

palmieri, ricardo ricardopalmieri at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 17:30:44 CET 2011

hi pat...

thanks by the tryplex links.

yesterday i'd test some processing and animata examples also.
in mac osx i had lots of crashes. in linux, everything runs well.

now, i will start to try something more usefull.
i hope still today, to post some video with all these experiences.

if somebody need some help, just ask. sharing is the key!

thx for all again.

cheers

palm

--