[PD] pd-kinect-skeleton

philippe boisnard philemon1 at mac.com
Wed Feb 23 06:01:58 CET 2011

Hi

yeah, incredible PSI POse hihihihi, but when I work with dancer or actually in theater, comedian or dancer have more flexible posture, for example it captures the back and not just face, and if you are at the good distance, it captures really in a dynamic movement.

And I think, that the most interresting work, is not only figurative (3D modelisation for example), but to invente some virtual interactive space.
For example : create a virtual and invisible wall, each brick is a sample. The right hand chooses the specific sample, and the other hand and other interactive dot of body manipulate effects.
This way is interresting because, with the xyz axes we work in a complet space.

The only difficulty actually, it's for me the speed of captation by kinect. It's slow, and for the creation where I work actually, the comedian is speeder than uptake by kinect.

> hope to see you soon guys.
Hope tooo !