[PD] pix_artoolkit

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Feb 26 02:14:52 CET 2011

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> checking for PKG_ARTOOLKIT_CFLAGS...
> checking for PKG_ARTOOLKIT_LIBS...
> checking for artoolkit-config... no
> checking for arInitCparam in -lAR... yes
> checking AR/ar.h usability... yes
> checking AR/ar.h presence... yes
> checking for AR/ar.h... yes
> checking for arInitCparam in -lAR... (cached) yes
> and then at load-time it still does say :
>  error: [pix_artoolkit]: compiled without ARToolKit support!

Ah, also note that doing "make" after a "./configure" doesn't remake
everything, because Makefile is not a dependency.

And currently it seems to be loading the wrong pix_artoolkit, presumably
because it was linked directly into another Gem.pd_linux that I'm loading.

I have multiple copies of Gem.pd_linux because it's quite often that 93
(svn head)  doesn't work and I have to use 92 or vice-versa. This time I
was trying GEM 92's Gem.pd_linux together with GEM 93's
pix_artoolkit.pd_linux. I don't remember whether I was using GEM 93's
Gem.pd_linux last time... I had to switch it because GEM 93 wouldn't
compile last week.

Ok, now with [pix_artoolkit] loading in GEM 93, but can't run it, because
I have a weird error message :

   error: [pix_video]: do video for this OS

what does that mean "do video" ? (I think that [pix_video] was working in
GEM 93 some weeks ago)