[PD] Gridflow+ L2Ork pd-extended (was: L2Ork pd-extended release candidate 1 now available)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Feb 26 18:24:23 CET 2011

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

> Not as comprehensive (no web browser and between instances of PDF

PD ?

> beyond what tcl/tk clipboard offers). I wasn't even aware that
> desiredata did that :-).

DesireData does it all with what the Tcl/Tk clipboard offers, which is a
basic use of the X11 clipboard, that's all. I didn't have to do anything
more elaborate than that to be able to copy patches straight from pastebin
websites, etc.

If you're looking for ideas on how to improve Pd, make sure you go through
all of DesireData.