[PD] Reading and writing binary files

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 20:49:53 CET 2011

Hi! I tried to install gridflow (v9.12), but I encountered some
missing dependencies:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of gridflow:
 gridflow depends on libcv2.1; however:
  Package libcv2.1 is not installed.
 gridflow depends on libglew1.5 (>= 1.5.2); however:
  Package libglew1.5 is not installed.

The second one, libglew1.5, I was able to install from one of my
registered depositories. But the other one, libcv2.1, isn't listed in
any of my depositories. There is a package called 'libcv4', but it
didn't help. Where can I find a copy of libcv2.1?

I'm running EasyPeasy (a Linux distro for netbooks), so I wasn't sure
which version of the 'deb' file to use. Would that make any
difference?

Thanks.