[PD] pd, Milkymist and GSoC application 2011

Bastiaan van den Berg buzz at spacedout.nl
Sun Feb 27 21:45:01 CET 2011

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 09:56, pascale gustin <gustin.pascale at free.fr>wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> For your information, The Milkymist™ project might participate to
> Google summer of code this year. It might be possible to port puredata
> on it.
> http://www.milkymist.org/wiki/index.php?title=GSoC_application_2011
>
> http://lists.milkymist.org/pipermail/devel-milkymist.org/2011-February/001167.html
> Anyone interested in becoming a mentor?

Man, it would be sweet to have a milkymist-alike device with puredata on it,
mounted in 19"
Maybe 2 or 4 in a 1U case ... controllable over ssh or something, totally
sweet :)

Guess I should look into using my IGEPv2 board to run puredata :D

Maybe someone knows more about embedded use of puredata?

--
buZz