[PD] [PD-announce] pmpd v 0.10

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Mon Feb 28 14:27:24 CET 2011

Le 28/02/2011 11:41, Jack a écrit :
> It would be nice to have a second outlet on [pmpd], [pmpd2d] and
> [pmpd3d] like on MSD objects.
it's not very complex, but i'm really wondering why one would need it.
i'll make it if you convince me that it's usefull.

> The 54_pmpd_wave.pd example doesn't work here.
> [pmpd] seems to have a problem.
i correct a problem after the official annonce. could you make sur you have the last version (svn update)
thanks
and tell me if that solve the pb.

> Do test and interaction objects work with [pmpd], [pmpd2d] and [pmpd3d]
> masses ?
no

from a technical point of view, they could be working. but pmpd* are really MSD* clone.
and the philosophies is a bit different.
you can very easilly make 100 connections. that should replace interactor objects.

but yes, pmpd have a wider range of interactor shape, so it may be interesting someday to make them work.

++