[PD] c:ntr:l

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Feb 28 18:51:16 CET 2011

Hi Nick,
good to know, but this is just a workaround.
That command line changes the font-face which Pd will use.

Looking for the xfont error log you have posted I found this thread:

A similar error has been solved --dpkg purge(ing) and apt-get install(ing)
two font packages.
If I'm not wrong the Pd default font is ttf-bitstream-vera, I guess there
could be something wrong in your font configuration.

Although, I don't understand why it causes your Pd to crash only with cntrl
and flext.
Anyone?

Best,
Marco