[PD] Toughts on PD vs. Max stability on macintels on analogindustries.com

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:50:22 CET 2011

It's a missed opportunity for everyone involved.  Here was a developer of
audio plugins with a lot of experience who could have provided a lot of
valuable feedback, but chose not to do so.  It doesn't take that much time
to fire off the crash log to the list or post something on Sourceforge, plus
he would have a lot more direct interaction with the Pd developers.  Could
have been a mutually beneficial relationship.