[PD] Get list of a the arguments of a patch without using any external?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Mar 9 15:25:28 CET 2011

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> On 2011-03-08 20:08, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> Why can we assume that each patch has been assigned to a person ? (What
>> has to happen before that step ?)
> it has to get assigned to a person.
> this can either be done at commit time or later.

Excuse me ? I thought that the process of assignation was just so that
each ticket is handled by the person most competent for the topic of the
bug report or patch (and sometimes to ensure that no person gets
overloaded with tickets).

If not, then what is the purpose of assigning tickets ?

« At commit time or later » instead sounds like the time for closing the
ticket.