[PD] New video - muscle sounds and DIY biosensing wearable technology

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sun Mar 20 18:16:51 CET 2011

Hi David,

sure. You can find comprehensive information at the research blog, under
Hardware Design category:
http://res.marcodonnarumma.com/category/xth-sense/hardware-design/
(Xth Sense design and documentation are CC licensed)

Some more detailed info are included in the paper I'll present at LAC 2011
in May.
I can send it to you if the blog isn't enough.

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Professional, Performer, Instructor