[PD] 64 channel MADI HDSP

mercer b. (bm7v07) bm7v07 at soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 21:55:22 CET 2011

Hi there,

I am trying to get pure data outputting 40 channels using 64 channel RME HDSP-MADI. With little success so far... I can only get two channels working at a time whilst using ASIO and only 8 whilst using the standard driver. So far I've been working in windows xp, but I am going to try linux tomorrow. From a bit of digging it seems a few people on this list use MADI with pure data.

I would really appreciate some advice on how to get started using pd with MADI.

Many thanks

Ben Mercer

Undergraduate in Acoustical Engineering
Institute of Sound and Vibration Research (ISVR)
University of Southampton