[PD] using pix_artoolkit

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Mar 25 16:16:45 CET 2011

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I also tried a while back and couldn't get it to work.  Has anyone ever
> gotten it going?

Well, when I stopped trying, it seemed like I had it "working", because I
stopped getting the error message about it, but then, [pix_video] wouldn't
work in the GEM SVN head, and I didn't look much further. When the new GEM
build takes 30 minutes on my computer and I have to change anything in my
Gem/src/configure settings and start over, it could take hours to get
things right, so, I give up.

OTOH, I could try [pix_artoolkit] with GEM 92 instead... eventually.