[PD] multiple [udpreceive n] instances

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Wed May 4 13:32:47 CEST 2011

Hi all,

It seems that both the mrpeach and iemnet udpreceive implementations are designed to not handle multiple object instances receiving on the same port.

What I want to do is instantiate [udpreceive 5000] and then another [udpreceive 5000] I get the same data to both objects.

Instead, in the case of mrpeach, the second object can't be instantiated, and iemnet/udpreceive just fails silently.

Would the respective authors of these objects consider adding this 'multiple instances with same port' functionality?

Alternatively, can anyone suggest away to achieve the same result with the existing objects?

All best,

Jamie