[PD] multiple [udpreceive n] instances

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri May 6 02:25:10 CEST 2011

I like this idea, since [udpreceive ] mirrors [receive], it makes
sense that it would act like it too.

I implemented something like this for [hidio] which never really made
it out of SVN.  The code is there in externals/io/hidio for anyone to
see.  Basically, the first instance will do the actual work, in this
case receiving data from UDP port 5000 and write it to a chunk of
memory.  Then all instances output that chunk of memory.

.hc