[PD] Puckette Lectures?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri May 6 12:08:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

while searching for ressources in the http://pd-la.info/ page, I saw the
(cool) Pd USB sticks. But what interested me the most was that "The sticks
contain videos of all 20 lectures from Miller Puckette’s MUS171 computer
music class at UCSD. These videos are a little rough, but they are an
excellent course in Pure Data and computer music design.".

I looked for these videos online, but couldn't find them. Are they
somewhere to be downloaded? Or I didn't look far enough?

If they're online to be downloaded, it would be nice to add these links as
resources to the pd wiki.

João