[PD] Puckette Lectures?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri May 6 19:08:19 CEST 2011

They are still being processed, etc. They will be ultimately hosted on
UCSD's site.  It'll be announced once ready.  If you want to get them
now, you can buy a cool BANG USB thumbdrive with all the videos and
patches,  and support pd-la.

.hc

On May 6, 2011, at 6:08 AM, João Pais wrote:

> Hi,
>
> while searching for ressources in the http://pd-la.info/ page, I saw
> the (cool) Pd USB sticks. But what interested me the most was that
> "The sticks contain videos of all 20 lectures from Miller Puckette’s
> MUS171 computer music class at UCSD. These videos are a little
> rough, but they are an excellent course in Pure Data and computer
> music design.".
>
> I looked for these videos online, but couldn't find them. Are they
> somewhere to be downloaded? Or I didn't look far enough?
>
> If they're online to be downloaded, it would be nice to add these
> links as resources to the pd wiki.
>
> João

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.