[PD] problem with mixer project

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 05:14:57 CEST 2011

Hi...¿Kernel? ... probablemente debas compilar un kernel de baja
latencia...tiene poca ram y un procesador pequeño, igual debería
funcionar...

Maybe you could compile a low latency kernel... your  processor is slow, but
must go on... check the latency...

Why you use Xubuntu??? try Ubuntu... i worked with open cv, pidip and other
in a little cpu...

Try mixer~ objetct

Best regards

José