[PD] Extended View Toolkit

Ignacio Aguirre ignacio at independiente.cl
Mon May 23 05:50:20 CEST 2011

hey! thanks jose and peter!

i have updated both files in my folder...

 but im not getting any bang from ev_vid outlet (im routing with "end")

 try receiving the "/ev/vid/x/stop" too, but have no results too...

 also, i found the number from the "elapsed" in a route object in ev_vid.pd
doesnt stop or reset, it stills incrementing until i change to another group
(but if i back to these group, the numer stills counting)...

 im i doing something wrong (about the bang)?... hope you can help me again!

 thx!

sorry 4 my poor english :)