[PD] 4 cameras for tracking people in a space

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Tue May 24 00:01:11 CEST 2011

I once improvised a fish-eye lens with an old dv camera and a glass ball:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19070857/fisheye_.flv
For some other shots, I used a video effect in kdenlive to compensate for
the lens distortion:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19070857/eric-tim-wiel.flv
(the flv's should be playable with vlc...)
gr,
Tim