[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 75, Issue 31

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 12:31:34 CEST 2011

Hi Patrick,

What does sort do exactly?

In the RjLib there are many abstractions to apply functions to lists with.
If you make an object called [OVERVIEW] and look inside there will be a menu
to access all the objects. In the 'utilities' section there is
[u_listfilter], [u_listdrip], [u_listequal], [u_listloop], [u_listmap],
[u_listnth], etc... You should be able to do pretty much everything with
those objects.

Zexy is not included in RjDj.

Cheers,
Joe