[PD] pduino test patch: "old analog/digital controls"

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Tue Jun 14 16:51:01 CEST 2011

The exact same thing that Matteo mentioned about the old analogue method is
happening here, too. Tested with Diecimila and Duemilanove. I was also using
the test patch as a starting patch. My workaraound was simply to use the old
method (after for searching for quite some time).

I need to find the other problem with the digital Ins 1+2 giving wrong
values will first. I will post a patch to reproduce it asap but it might
take a couple of days to look for it. I had a workaround for it already but
I do not know if this workaround could still be applied with other boards
like the mega. As far as I remember it was a problem of the firmata sending
wrong data rather than the pd patch doing something wrong.

Ingo