[PD] pduino test patch: "old analog/digital controls"

olsen sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:44:42 CEST 2011

eo

as i mentioned in my previous post the enabling of the analogIns was also somehow confusing for me, though now i found
out it's all in the arduino-help.pd by Gerda Strobl and Georg Holzmann!

in the last subpatch [pd SWITCHING-INPUTS] you'll find the apropriate messages. i don't know why this is commented with
(optional) but maybe this - also due to this thread - should be placed more prominent within the help-patch.
as mentioned by roman we're currently doing some improvements on the whole pduino dingdongs & i'll try to find a
solution - suggestions are welcome.

i guess it's a firmata peculiarity that you've explicit have to enable the analog pins as in arduino they are enabled by
default - but correct me if i'm wrong.

hth

ej hans all the best for your genealogical tree extension!!

ETs DNA will not be televised
http://hasa-labs.org