[PD] frozen GUI

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Jun 14 19:36:53 CEST 2011

You can download disis_netsend/receive and other externals directly from the l2ork page I posted in my last email (just click on "join l2orkmania" and then on "software" and it should work with any flavor of pd. It is also a drop-in replacement for vanilla netsend/receive.

HTH

P.S. Many thanks for the kind words regarding NIME performance!

Best wishes,

Ico

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork LinuxLaptop Orchestra
Assistant Co-Director, CCTAD
CHCI, CS, and Art (by courtesy)
Virginia Tech
Department of Music
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0240
(540) 231-6139
(540) 231-5034 (fax)
disis.music.vt.edu
l2ork.music.vt.edu
ico.bukvic.net

Jeppi Jeppi <jeppiot at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi!
Many thanks...
By the way, nice performance at NIME, I was there. Great drummer, and nice ensemble!
Yep, we use massive networking (I conduct another laptop orchestra, from Barcelona).
We currently use Windows for the servers (because of soundcard driver availability)...is that netsend external available for it? Otherwise I'll check it during the summer, but not for our very next performance which is in two days.......

Josep M