[PD] d-scale abstraction with rjdj

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Fri Jun 17 16:45:45 CEST 2011

Hi frank
They have changed our security policies here at work so I cannot send a
.zip! For some reason
But here is an FM glitcher using d-scale and Tonalatonal, I patch I found
on list a few years ago that is RIPE for rjDJ-ness
Maybe you can look at these and help me make em a little more spiffy, or
at very least get tonal working!
pp