[PD] Pd performance at TED

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Tue Jun 21 13:47:51 CEST 2011

Onyx,

I really appreciate you chiming in here! I just happened to read your blog
after I wrote what I've described to the pd-list what you are doing with
your controller. Luckily I was 100% right.

I have been thinking about a controller very similar to your's since several
years. I know exactly what's going on in your mind. I have already built a
sound module which is optimized for wind controllers and I do not see any
reason for wind controllers to look like a sax or clarinet. There are many
limitations with EWIs and WX5s. It was about time somebody went other ways.

And I have to say once more that I really appreciate and like your live
playing / looping.

Ingo