[PD] Pd performance at TED

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 19:38:46 CEST 2011

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:08:48 -0500
Charles Henry <czhenry at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2.  an unwarranted degree of specialization or wasteful usage of hardware

> Anybody else got one?
>
> Chuck

Kind of. How about a computer marketed as
a "intuitive people's communication tool"
that took me 35 festering minutes to find the @
key so I could send an email (that terribly unusual
communication mode) ? I guess not spoiling
the pretty brushed aluminium minimalist keyboard concept
was more important that me *intuitively* hitting
Apple+CTRL+SHIFT+FCN-ESC-N or whatever the feck it was (after
I had to ask a first year undergrad).

Thanks for that bit of *intuition* Jobs. You dicksplash!

--
Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>