[PD] Pd performance at TED

Cody Loyd codyloyd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:05:29 CEST 2011

I don't think an audience really needs to know the intricacies of what
you are doing in order to appreciate a performance like this, but they
do(IMO) need to at least under stand that you ARE doing something and
not just triggering loops.

That said... And this is just my opinion of course, I honestly think
the music stands on it's own regardless of how it was created.  In
this case, the creation and performance of this stuff is incredibly
important to the experience, but even without it, the SOUND is
something that i'd listen to.

And one more thing... It's not too often these days that we can really
talk about how awesome the Internet is, as it has all become so
commonplace, but this discussion is really something amazing.. That an
international group of people can see a performance, start a real
discussion about it and then get input from the performer himself with
no constraints of time or place.

Sent from my iPad