[PD] Pd performance at TED

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Wed Jun 22 22:46:42 CEST 2011

They have little TEDx events here AT UF in florida and they are basically
digital Like button shows.
People want to be wowed also want to look over your shoulder and
understand what you are doing so they may immediately dismiss it.

I get the question often when some Digital "bad-ass" leans over to me or
sneaks up to the booth and asks

"hey, what are you using"

I usually just say "photo-shop"