[PD] mrpeach/tcpclient

Oli44 olivier at heinry.fr
Thu Jun 23 19:36:25 CEST 2011

Hello,

We've been using a patch with tcpclient to connect to a Lanbox for over
a year of time, without any hassle.

Today, we started having the following error message :
tcpclient_send_byte: could not send data which has never appeared on the
mailing-list archive.

I tried slowing down the send rate of data, but it doesnt seem to change
anything.

Nothing in our setup has changed , a MAcbook pro running osx 10.6 as a
client as well as a linux box running ubuntu 10.04, Linksys WRT54GL and
a Lanbox.
Pd-extended 0.42.5 stabe release.
code is here:
https://gitorious.org/gk-code/gk-code/trees/wild-monkey/matrix-reloaded

it's the gime shelter patch, requires adding the abstractions folder to
the path to test.

If anyone has a hint....

OH

olivier at heinry.fr