[PD] Speech Recognition OSX

mark edward grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:48:17 CEST 2011

hello,

thanks for response!

the apple built in speech recognition is for "Speakable Items, built
into Mac OS X and located in the Speech pane of System Preferences,"
... basic words to control computer...

I think im looking for more of "speech dictation" for recognizing
longer phrases.\

I have a project coming up and I am just weighing my options.
Basically I am monitoring radio signals via a police scanner and want
to pick out key words. It doesn't even have to be that accurate
really.  just so certain words can trigger instance in PD....

cheers
mark