[PD] GEM and gmerlin

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:04:39 CEST 2011

Mmmhh:

Now I get:

checking for PKG_GMERLIN_AVDEC_CFLAGS...
checking for PKG_GMERLIN_AVDEC_LIBS... -L/usr/local/lib -lgmerlin_avdec -lgavl

and:

  image-support
    use ImageMagick  : yes
    use TIFF               : yes
    use JPEG             : yes
  moviefile-support
    use PLUGINS	: yes (ignore missing support below)
    use mpeg             : no
    use mpeg-3          : no
    use QuickTime      : no
    use aviplay            : no
    use gmerlin           : yes

but do not get any image or video working...

Attached is the zipped config.log if it is of any help.

best,