[PD] Pd "monosymphonia"

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 23:01:28 CEST 2011

That was one thing I wasn't sure about, although it does help with the kind of 'passive listening' part, something like Cage or Glass, where there is a huge amount of repetition and the value of the piece is discovered over time, almost as a meditative process. It's not for everyone, but it does lend itself to computer music