[PD] programming messages

Фывапр Олджэвич tofuckof at inbox.ru
Sat Aug 27 03:27:26 CEST 2011

Hello !

Can anybody help to find exhaustive reference for programming messages in PD ?

For example, I know how to let PD to create file and open new canvas - it is by this message:

[ ; pd filename mon-nouveau-patch.pd /tmp; #N canvas; #X pop 1; (

And how, for example, to load some abstractions or new objects into existing patch on the fly ?

I tried this :  [ ; pd load myabstraction.pd (

and others... but its not working.. i tried to find in help and tutorials - can't ...

is there any info about further programming messages ?

thank you !