[PD] Appending two signals together to create a third

Rick T ratulloch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:51:34 CEST 2011

Greetings All

I have two signals Signal B and Signal C that I would like to append, which
would create a joined signal called Signal D.  I can create Signal B and
Signal C but the questions I have is:

I created a image that may help explain it better
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6576402/questions/flowchart_joined2.jpg

1) How do I append one signal onto the end of another. (see image labelled
2)
2) How can I vary Signal D's Frequency, Amplitude, and Phase? (See image
labelled 3)

I was thinking of putting a Signal B and Signal C into 1 second buffer that
creates Signal D but does anyone know how to do this and if this would even
work?
Is PureData the program for this or is there another one that might be
better suited for my task

For more background I'm going to have the Frequency, Amplitude, and Phase
controlled by Midi Controllers.  So there will be a total of 9 midi
controllers used (3 for each signal).

Aloha
Rick