[PD] Gem VJ Tutorial patches

Rick T ratulloch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 20:54:07 CEST 2011

Here's a basic video/example using GEM and Puredata.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyS2M0mM5iA

|======================================================|
|http://www.onewithall.net/
"Knowledge may be the Key"
"But wisdom unlocks the door"
"Absolute Power demands absolutely nothing"

As the old maxim has it, you need find only one white crow to disprove the
rule that all crows   are black

"The bourgeois today burns as heretics and hangs as criminals those to whom
he erects monuments tomorrow" ('Steppenwolf')