[PD] pd-extended 0.43 windows 7 installation

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun Sep 4 21:29:23 CEST 2011

----- "Hans-Christoph Steiner" <hans at at.or.at> a écrit :

> AH, this is probably due to using gcc 4.5 now in the new MinGW build.

 Yes there are several changes with new mingw, we have to replace -lpthreadGC2 with -lpthread in makefiles,
but there still is the need for adding libpthread-2.dll, I didn't find out how to have it statically.

> We could also include libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll in Pd-extended.  Patrice, do
>
> you know which is the better route? Including the dll or using
> -static-
> libgcc?

 Well, after that there will also be libstdc++, so adding " -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++" to LDFLAGS (not CFLAGS :D),
 or LIBS flags in makefile.mingw will resolve this error, isn't it better to add the flag than copying the dll?

--
Patrice Colet