[PD] Pd on Android

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 09:33:58 CEST 2011

Hi Chris, I tried PdDroidParty on my cousin's phone over the week-end. It's
so easy to install and use it's scary. Thank you for sharing this!

Now two questions :
- Do you plan on improving the GUI just a little bit? (I like the rough look
of Pd's native GUI, but i think it'd be nice if we could have a little color
on the sliders, bangs and toggles).
- Can i use [shell] in Android in order to delete and create folders, and
generally manage the tracks i record on the phone?

Thanks again, it's really neat!

Pierre